Abstract submission deadline is extended to February 25
See the Call for Papers for instructions on preparing an Abstract and a Paper. The website also provides important dates for submission deadlines. The requirements for submission of an abstract and a paper are summarized below.
Manuscripts for all papers are to be submitted as PDF files after Abstract Acceptance.
To submit a PDF file of a Paper, log-in to your "My Page", click the "New/Additional Application" button in the "Paper PDF upload" field.
- PDF file for the Paper: the size of the PDF file shall not exceed 10 Megabytes;
- If it is necessary to replace a previously uploaded PDF file for a paper, please cancel the old Paper once and upload a new PDF file.
- The option to modify the Abstract will be disabled once the manuscript for a Paper is submitted and accepted by the registration system.
Template for the proceedings
Template for the proceedings is available from here (PDF version is here). In the template, instruction for the authors to make the proceedings manuscript is described in detail and the authors should be refer to them carefully. It is also prepared a congress logo and you can download from here. On May 16, the template is modified to improve the authors' inconvenience regarding pre-defined styles such as "Paragraph."
Copyrights: All papers accepted by the Organizing Committee are included in the Congress Proceedings which will be provided on DVD-ROM.
To submit an Abstract, log-in to your "My Page" and click the "New/Additional Application" button in the "Abstract submission" field.Required items:
- List of author names;
- Speaker (the person who will present the paper);
- Preference for oral or poster presentation;
- Preference for a Structured Session or the Technical Program Topic; please refer the list of Structured Sessions and Technical Program Topics. It is recommended that the paper be submitted for one of the Structured Sessions. If the paper is not intended for any of the Structured Sessions, please select a preferred topic from the Technical program;
- Abstract title (20 words or less);
- Abstract text (100-250 words; figures and tables are unacceptable);
- Identification as an Invited Paper or a Contributed Paper;
- One or two selections of indexing numbers from the I-INCE Classification of Subjects.
- The number of the authors and their affiliations is restricted no more than 20 and 5, respectively. If the list of authors needs more than the specified restrictions, please contact the Congress Secretariat for guidance.
- Because the deadline for submitting an Abstract is several months before the deadline for submitting a paper, authors are encouraged to update their Abstract title and text before submitting the manuscript for the paper. This option permits the Abstracts in the Abstract book to contain the same updated information as the manuscript, for example, from the results of experiments carried out after the first Abstract submission. Inclusion of updated and consistent Abstracts will improve the quality of the Abstract book.